Sponsoring National Braille Press provides corporations with a unique opportunity to promote literacy for blind children and adults while partnering with the country's leading braille publishing house.
- Corporate Volunteer Program - Provide your employees with a meaningful volunteer opportunity when they help assemble print/braille books for blind children. Learn more about our Volunteer Projects.
- Sponsor A Children's Print/Braille Storybook - Sponsoring one of our children's braille books is a tangible way to see the value of your philanthropy. Your company name and logo can be included on the title page of every book and you can even arrange a volunteer project for your employees to assemble the book you have sponsored. View a list of children's book titles that need sponsors.
- Wish List - Don't know what to do with extra office furniture? Computer Equipment? It might just be what NBP needs! Check out National Braille Press's Wish List .
- Attend or Sponsor an Event - Whether it's attending a gala featuring comedians such as Jay Leno or Howie Mandel, or running in the most extraordinary road race of your life, National Braille Press has an event for you! Have fun while making a difference!
- Our Sponsors - Visit NBP's Sponsors.
For more information, contact Kimberley Ballard, Vice President of National Marketing and Community Relations, email@example.com