See also: Books for Kids
- Receive free monthly notices -- in print or braille -- that describe the book of the month. There is no obligation to buy; you order the titles you want.
- Buy an annual subscription -- for $100 -- and automatically receive twelve monthly print/braille books. This saves you the hassle of ordering and it saves you money.
- NEW! 6-Month Subscriptions -- for $50 -- and automatically receive six monthly print/braille books. This makes a great gift!
- Every month, children's book publishers donate popular children's books in print.
- National Braille Press cuts the print books apart at the spine and inserts the identical
text in braille on transparent plastic sheets.
- The books are rebound in a print/braille format the whole family can enjoy.
As a private nonprofit organization, National Braille Press subsidizes the books it sells to blind readers, so that they cost no more that the retail print books.
The difference between our sales price and the actual cost of production is significant. If you'd like to help support the Children's Braille Book Club and our mission, visit Get Involved.