|Note: A shipping charge for UPS Ground will be added to your order upon checkout.
Please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
Available for sale in North America only; Contact us for purchase outside of North America.
Jump to Resources for Braille Me Owners
Braille Me is a new refreshable braille reader from Innovision, in India. Through their groundbreaking new technology, using magnetic force to power the braille display, the Braille Me has slashed costs, while keeping a high quality display. This device has 20-cell, 6-dot refreshable braille and a braille keyboard. The braille display had routing buttons below, as well as page navigation buttons to the left and right.
Files can be accessed by an SD card for reading, editing and searching. You can also rename and delete files from the device. The editor supports .TXT, .BRF, and .BRL files.
The Braille Me can Bluetooth with your smartphone or tablets (iOS or Android) and it can USB connect to a computer with an NVDA screen reader for a seamless braille and audio experience.
- 6-dot, 20-cell display
- Cursor routing keys
- 6 key, Perkins style keyboard
- Micro USB, SD card slot (up to 32gb), DC jack
- Can connect via USB or Bluetooth to iOS and Android
- Supports up to 50+ languages, and 5 languages per device
- Read files of any size in .txt, .brf, and .brl format
- Create/Edit files up to 100kb, cut/copy/paste/undo, and save files as a braille or text file
- Compatible with screen readers BrailleBack, Voiceover, and NVDA
- Battery charges in 1hr and charge can last for up to 12hrs
- Heavy duty vinyl carrying case included
- Under 1.3lbs (580g)
- 7.4in x 5.4in x 1.14in (W x D x H)
- One year limited warranty, parts and labor (download full warranty here)
Here are some helpful documents and resources to get you started, or help you out if you have any questions, including a complete set of braille tables you can add to any SD card you wish to use with Braille Me:
NBP Return Policy for the Braille Me
A full refund — minus shipping and processing fees — for the Braille Me can be obtained within 30 days from the shipping date for the product, providing that the Braille Me is returned undamaged, in new condition and returned with all materials in its original packaging box.
Visit the Innovision website for more information about Braille Me and Innovision — including links to download the NVDA driver and the Braille Me app.