Our customer service department is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm EST. You can call toll-free 800-548-7323 ext. 520 (US only), or fax 617-437-0456.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For your security,
please do not provide credit card numbers over email.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of books that ship via "Free Matter for the Blind."
Note that our weekday UPS pickup time is 2:00 pm, so any UPS-shipped orders (including Overnight, 2-Day, or Ground delivery) received after 2:00 pm will be shipped the following day.
- Purchases will be refunded within 30 days of purchase if the publication does not appear worn or used and is in resalable condition. NBP will not accept returns that have been stickered. Refunds will be processed within 30 days of purchase of receipt of merchandise.
- Before returning any item, call 800-548-7323 ext. 520 (US only) to obtain a Return Authorization number.
- Please pack items carefully to protect them during shipment.
- NBP electronic books CANNOT be returned, for obvious reasons. The only exception would be if you received a defective CD and we pre-approved the exchange.
- We cannot refund shipping charges.
- When applicable, please provide original Purchase Order number with the return.
Thank you for your cooperation.