Donate Louis to Your Library!
Our full-color biography of Louis Braille is an historical document. It is the only book in the world to include thirty-one of his letters, over 180 illustrations, and a fact-based account of his life drawn from primary sources. Our aim is to get Louis into every public, school, and university library in the country.
We appreciate your help! Consider donating copies to:
- your child's (grandchild's) school library
- your alma mater
- your local public library
To make this donation online, please:
- Place this item in your shopping cart and proceed to check out. If you don't already have an account with us, it should only take a few moments to do so.
- At check-out, fill in the address of the library. We'll send a copy of Louis Braille: A Touch of Genius to your designated library, along with a note indicating that the book was donated by a patron.
- OR, if you prefer, have the book(s) sent to your own address and you can deliver them in person.
- If you wish to retain an email receipt for tax purposes, be sure to select "Yes" in the appropriate box at check-out. It appears at the bottom of the page when you enter your credit card information.
To make this donation by phone, please
call Customer Service toll-free: 800-548-7323 Monday through Friday, 9:30-5:30 EST.
Each library donation = generations of readers more knowledgeable about Braille!